- This event has passed.
Aacute Jewellery Workshop – October 2014
October 11, 2014 @ 1:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Colour Box Studio presents the Aacute Jewellery Making Workshop facilitated by sister duo designers Julie and Kelly Tran, at their new Docklands studio location.
The 3 hour workshop will cover Aacute‘s geometric and marbling aesthetics as well as introduce rose gold copper beading in the finished product.
YOU WILL LEARN
• cutting methods on how to facet;
• jewellery assembling techniques;
• colour mixing & marbling;
• glazing and oven baking instructions.
WHAT YOU GET
• all materials to make a necklace (or two!) and a pair of earrings;
• a little gift bag worth $35;
• instruction sheet to take home and keep creating;
• light refreshments.
All materials will be provided and participants are welcome to bring their own additional strings, chains or added features (beads, style suggestion for their creations).
COST: $99 – Includes: All materials, light food and beverages (yes, wine!) & $35 gift bag of goodies.
Limited spots available. Please scroll down to book and pay.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.