- This event has passed.
Colour Box Studio at Craft Cubed – Trade Fair Day
August 7, 2014 @ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Aside from our superdooperfantastic Craft Cubed satellite creative workshops, we’ll be representing our creative community at Craft’s Table Top Program in the Atrium, Fed Square on Thursday the 7th and Friday the 8th of August.
On Thursday 7th August we’ll be hanging out at Trade Fair Day and chatting to visitors about who Colour Box Studio are, what we do, and what we’re offering to the creative community.
At our stall you’ll be able to:
– Make bookings for our workshops
– Purchase items made by our artists
– Find out about Colour Box Studio’s Membership Program
– Find out about our upcoming events
– Ask Colour Box Studio Director Amie Batalibasi and Projects and Events Coordinator Kristina Arnott about our past and future projects and upcoming opportunities for artists and creative workers!
There’ll also be heaps of other great arts, craft and design associations, suppliers and organizations hanging out too – it’s gonna be a prime opportunity for business card swapping, so mark it in your diaries, networkers!
Come have a chat and discover how you can connect with your creative community and explore your own creativity!