- This event has passed.
Colour Box Studio Membership Program Launch Event
June 25, 2015 @ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Colour Box Studio is planning a multifaceted event to launch a brand new Colour Box Studio Membership Program in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD on 25th June 2015 from 6:30pm.
This free event will include the following elements:
• discounted Colour Box Studio Membership sign up;
• drop-in workshops by Colour Box Studio creative facilitators such as nail art with Critter Claws and concrete succulent pots with Ms Murphy Flowers;
• an exhibition component featuring emerging and established Melbourne artists;
• a Colour Box Studio photobooth where event peeps can dress up, take their own quirky pics to share on social media;
• discounted sign up for Colour Box Studio membership and free drinks provided by Fog City Cider/ Sangria and Shadowfax winery and free Cadbury chocolates!
JOIN THE FACEBOOK EVENT: click here.
The event will also coincide with the launch of new ethical fashion label The Cause by local designers New Model Beauty Queen.
The new Colour Box Studio Membership Program will offer members discounts and vouchers at various creative businesses as well as participation in Colour Box Studio programming, special membership events such as a forum on 3 September at Victoria’s new Metro West arts facility and a chance to network with Colour Box Studio creative community.
Colour Box Studio founder and director Amie Batalibasi says:
“Colour Box Studio is proud to present this new membership program in 2015. We’ve worked really hard to design membership a survey we distributed earlier on in the year and after over 3 years of supporting and working with our creative community. We’ve teamed up with a host of great local businesses to cook up an affordable and enticing offering not only for artists and creative but for supporters of the arts.”
Thanks to our Membership Program supporters: The Cause, The Idea Collective, Wynter Projects, West Art Supplies, We Are Common, St Luke’s Art Supplies, Littlefoot bar, Pozible, Open Channel, Prism Imaging, Shadowfax Wines and Entertainment One.