- This event has passed.
DIY Terrarium, Pot & Macramé Hanger: Double Workshop
March 15, 2015 @ 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Colour Box Studio presents a super Sunday double workshop that will get your creative juices flowing! As featured by Peppermint Magazine Online, Bespoke Magazine Mini Mag, Craft Victoria Blog and Weekend Notes…
First up, Eavan Murphy of Ms. Murphy Flowers will guide you through how to design, create and care for your very own terrarium including plants and a little animal. You will also decorate your own concrete vessel – learn how to spray it and pair up with your terrarium (or fill it with plants!).
Then, designer and maker Kirri-Mae of Kirri-MaDe label will guide you through the process of how to make your own macramé terrarium/ pot hanger for the items you’ve just made. Learn the art of macrame and specific knotting techniques to create a sturdy and well designed hanger that is sure to be a talking piece in your home.
YOU GET LOADS!
• MYO Mini Glass Orb Terrarium with plants and little animal
• Readymade Concrete bowl (that you will decorate)
• MYO Macramé Hanger (that you will craft yourself!)
• Instruction sheets for Terrarium care & Macramé Hanger making
• FREE Goody bag including Kirri-MaDe resin item (valued at $20 alone!) and a 25% discount coupon for Kirri-MaDe’s etsy store!
BOOK NOW: Scroll down to book and pay. Limited numbers of 12 participants.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information in this video: