- This event has passed.
FOOT IT in West Footscray By Bike
April 18, 2015 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Colour Box Studio presents FOOT IT by Wynter Projects – a series of guided walking and riding tours of galleries, creative spaces, pop-up performances, public art and backyard studios. Meet the innovative creatives, superbly talented makers and the Avant-garde artists.
The second FOOT IT tour will be cycling in West Footscray:
• We will begin our ride at Ruffian Gallery, an artist run gallery focused on photography;
• enter the curious Melbourne Museum of Printing, an historical printing oasis;
• and see a paste-up in action with the Ruffian Gallery crew;
• visit the formidable Footscray Makers Laboratory, a collaborative workshop and;
• finish at Post Industrial Design – 638 Barkly Street, West Footscray with coffee & a sweet treat at POD Cafe. *
Colour Box Studio is proud to support these unique walking and cycle tours developed by Chantal Wynter of Wynter Projects to present the dynamic arts in all its variations. These walks also serve to consolidate and expand the creative networks in the Western Suburbs. The arts are of interest to many but often can often be hard to access. A two-hour guided walk/ride offers an intimate experience and a taste of the various forms of art.
This tour involves riding a bicycle to each venue. You need to bring your own bicycle, helmet and bike lock. You will need to be a competent bicycle rider. Colour Box Studio and Wynter Projects do not take responsibility for participants’ bicycles and equipment throughout the tour. By purchasing a ticket for this tour means agreeing to conditions stipulated. * Some venues have limited wheelchair access. Itinerary subject to change.
This FOOT IT art tour has been postponed but please stay tuned for the next tour in May.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Featured image: Ruffian Gallery hosting the Colour Box Studio Disposable Camera Project in 2014.