Since 2012, Colour Box Studio has worked with over three hundred artists and provided a welcoming platform for our community to explore their creativity. We’ve provided opportunities for creatives to showcase their work through pop up shops, workshops, events, exhibitions, community projects and via our online platforms. Colour Box Studio enables artists to develop a sustainable creative practice by offering professional development, mentoring and promotion.
Colour Box Studio offers exciting opportunities to join our volunteer Management Team:
• there are no positions currently available but check back in soon or check out our general volunteer page here.
This role requires someone who is passionate about the arts and able to be flexible and reliable, working independently and as part of a small team.
COLOUR BOX STUDIO INTERNS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Contribute to showcasing and enabling our creative community
- Participate in the development and delivery of Colour Box Studio events
- Have real responsibility and gain professional experience in a ‘real world’ environment
- Work with a volunteer team who are passionate about creating opportunities for artists and creatives to have sustainable practices
Skills and attributes required for Management Team Positions:
- Honest and trustworthy
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer/ internet skills/ (we use Dropbox, Google Drive and Facebook a lot!)
The Colour Box Studio Management Team meets on Fridays from 9.45am-4.45pm. Volunteer Interns must be available for these Team days and occasionally be available via email and phone at other times to maintain communication. Attendance at some Colour Box Studio events may also be required.
The successful applicants would ideally commit to a minimum of three months (commencing September with a break over December/ New Years) and opportunity to extend if desired.