This program, our focus is on Sustainable Ethical Local Fashion (SELF). The labels stocked in our Pop Up Shop are all locally based designers. You will find established and emerging designers side by side and a diverse range of fashion. Designers such as New Model Beauty Queen and urbanearthwear are certified by Ethical Clothing Australia and 3Fish and Etiko are certified Fairtrade. Other designers employ sustainable and ethical practices in their making processes and many handmake their wares locally so you will find one offs and unique items in our store. Please enjoy and come browse in our shop.
OPEN: 28 Feb – 6 April 2013
Tuesday – Friday: 12-6PM
ADDRESS: 236 Nicholson Street, Footscray. For directions: CLICK HERE And yes, we have EFTPOS Facilities.
Established and Emerging Designers taking part in the Pop Up Shop include:
• New Model Beauty Queen – ethically produced ladies fashion;
• The Social Studio – Fashion Label and Social Enterprise;
• Jude – locally produced fashion & accessories;
• urbanearthwear – Ethically certified underwear;
• Aacute – local designer jewellery & soy wood wick candles;
• ELandTINO – local fashion designs & accessories;
• Studio 941 – hand painted silk accessories hand crafted locally;
• Twitch Women’s Sewing Collective – South-Sudanese collective in Dandenong;
• Aqua Babe – Eco Friendly Casual Fashion;
• 3 Fish – Fairtrade Organic Clothing;
• Minc Design – upcycled handbags;
• Etiko Fairtrade – stocking Fairtrade thongs and underwear;
• Vege Threads – uses organic materials & locally designed.
For more info about the Designers: Click here
ABOVE PHOTO: At Colour Box Studio Pop Up Shop. Designer Aacute and New Model Beauty Queen. Photo by James Henry.