WORKSHOP & EVENTS BOOKINGS
- Full payment is required to secure a place;
- Cancellations with more than 7 days notice will be refunded minus a 20% admin fee;
- Cancellations with less than less than 7 days notice are non-refundable;
- We are unable to refund the amount for missed workshops and events due to unforeseen circumstances;
- In the unlikely event that a course or event is cancelled by Colour Box Studio we will give you at least 48 hours notice and (of course) a full refund;
- Changing the date of your workshop with more than 7 days notice is possible (only if there is another scheduled workshop) and will incur a $20 admin fee.
• Some venues have no wheelchair access.
• Bicycles: Bike tours involve riding a bicycle to each venue. You need to bring your own bicycle, helmet and bike lock. Logistically, this event is restricted to adults over 18 years of age. You will need to be a competent bicycle rider. Colour Box Studio and Wynter Projects do not take responsibility for participants’ bicycles and equipment throughout the tour. By purchasing a ticket for this tour means agreeing to conditions stipulated.
ONLINE SHOP ITEMS
Shipping and Delivery
- Colour Box Studio uses Australia Post regular postal services for the most efficient and cost effective delivery to our customers.
- Orders are processed twice a week and should be received within 5-7 days working days from time of the order.
- We accept orders and deliver within Australia only. Shipping costs are calculated by weight.
Colour Box Studio Shipping Rates:
• up to 40g: $1.80
• 41-500g: $8.00
• 500g-3kg: $15.00
• 3- 5kg: $25.00
Colour Box Studio does not accept responsibility for delayed or lost orders. If you would like to arrange a tracking or express post for your order please contact: email@example.com If your order is damaged or broken upon receipt please take a photo and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If a return/ refund is sought, customers must contact Colour Box Studio via email (email@example.com) within 7 days of the purchase. Proof of purchase must also be provided.
- Returnable goods must be unused, in original condition and original unopened packaging.
- Items to be returned must be sent back to Colour Box Studio at the expense of the customer within 21 days of the purchase.
- The following items cannot be returned or refunded: nail polish, earrings, downloadable products, gift vouchers and sale items.
- Once returnable items have been received by Colour Box Studio, we will notify you via email.
All items are inspected before shipping however Colour Box Studio will replace items in the case that they are defective or damaged. Please note that with handmade items, variation does occur and this is not included as ‘defective or damaged’.
ONLINE GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash;
- Gift Vouchers are only valid under the name of the original owner for the online shop only (not pop up shops);
- Gift Vouchers are valid 6 months from the time of purchase.
SPRING POP UP SHOP GIFT VOUCHERS 2016
The recipient of this gift voucher can spend the listed amount at the Colour Box Studio Spring Pop Up Shop during opening hours: Tue-Fri 9:30-5pm, Sat 10-4pm from 8th Oct – 4th Nov 2016. Launch 7th Oct, 5pm.
ADDRESS: 138 Nicholson St, Footscray VIC 3011.
• A printable PDF Gift Voucher will be sent to the email address listed at point of sale.
• Valid for the entirety of the Colour Box Studio Spring Pop Up Shop only.
• Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
• Shop opening times are subject to change. Please check the Facebook page for updates. Closed Public Holidays.
• Voucher must be printed and presented at the shop to redeem the amount. Digital copies not accepted.
• Colour Box Studio takes no responsibility for lost or damaged vouchers.